Yestoday, Apple send iOS 6.0.1 out to the public. Soon after iPhone Dev Team releases Redsn0w 0.9.15b3 to jailbreak iOS 6.0.1, if you want to jailbreak 6.0.1 on your iphone, ipad or ipodtouch, here’s tutorials how you can jailbreak iOS 6.0.1.
1. Updated your device firmware to iOS 6.0.1. [Download Link]
2. Download and install the Redsn0w 0.9.15b3. [Download Link]
3. Put your device into DFU mode.
4. Run Redsn0w, then click Extras botton, then select IPSW and select your iOS 6.0 firmware that you just downloaded.
5. Navigate back to the home page of RedSn0w and click the ‘Jailbreak’ button. Leave this to continue until boxes come up and check ‘Install Cydia’.
6. Once Install Cydia done, your device will appear as if it has just booted. However Cydia will not be on your homepage. You now need to perform a tethered boot.
7. Re-connect your iOS device to your computer if you have disconnected it, then place your device one again into DFU mode, and go to Extras>Select IPSW and select the same firmware that we did in the first step, it’s essentially the same process. Once RedSn0w has done it’s thing, select ‘Just Boot’ and when your device reloads it will have Cydia on it! Jailbreak 6.0.1 is complete!
Our Game: star trek: save the astronauts. Please Support Us!!